4 Easy Ways to Register
- In Person – Come to the recreation office at 510 Park Road. Meet our staff and process your registration forms in person during business hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am – 5:30pm.
- Online – CLICK HERE to view our interactive activity guide. Simply Click the program or session that you wish to enroll in, and it will take you to the sign up page. Add it to your cart for quick and easy checkout! If you prefer to sign up the old way CLICK HERE!
- US Mail – Download the registration form below and mail the completed form to 510 Park Road, Ojai, CA 93023 with check or credit card information.
- Fax – Download the registration form below and fax the completed form to (805)646-0201 with credit card information.
Please Note: In the summer months we have two different registration forms; General and Summer Camp. The Summer Camp Registration Form is for all summer camps including day camps and specialty camps, with this form you will also need to fill out the Summer Camp Medical Release Form found below. The General Registration Form is for all other activities such as classes, sports and aquatics, additional release form is not required.
***IF YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR SUMMER CAMP, PLEASE FILL OUT BOTH THE SUMMER CAMP REG FORM, AND THE MEDICAL RELEASE FORM BELOW.
Our Youth Scholarship Program is designed to help offset the cost of participating in youth recreation programs for families in need. The program was created to replace scholarship monies that had previously been provided through the City via the Federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. Scholarship funds are limited and are available on a first come/first serve basis. Funds will cover 50% of registration fees up to $150 per child/per fiscal year (July 1-June 30) for those who qualify. YOU MUST APPLY TO BE APPROVED FOR THIS FUNDING.
Please allow two weeks for application/approval process. Participant is not registered, nor allowed to participate, until funding is approved and remaining 50% of registration fees are paid.
The following is necessary to apply:
- Registration Form (see above)
- Scholarship Application Form
- Proof of Income (copy of your federal income tax form)
- Proof of Residency (driver’s license with current address or recent (within 30 days) utility bill)
- Payment of 50% of registration fees – due at time of applicationScholarship forms can be turned in to the main office at Sarzotti Park during normal operating hours, Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm.